maandag 8 september 2014

Let's talk about butts

I'm writing this on the evening of the Monday that I promised myself I was going to get a job on in my first blog entry three days ago.
Needless to say I didn't. I'll make sure and brag about my accomplishments here whenever I get the chance. You can tell by the title of this entry that that's not what I'll be doing tonight.

I was walking home earlier today, and in front of me was a young lady wearing a pair of fashionable sweatpants, that beautifully outlined her derrière. A fact that I found impossible to ignore. As I looked up from what I hope was only a fraction of a second of getting lost in the hypnotic dancing motion of her rear, my eyes met with those of a dude sitting on a tram. He had been checking out the front of the spectacle I had been enjoying only a moment ago, and the filthiest gleam of recognition appeared on his face, as his mouth creased into a wicked smile. It was as if he had found a brother. A partner in crime.

I felt insulted. Surely his filthy cravings had nothing to do with my getting lost in the poetry in motion that was her posterior as she was walking down my street. The guy looked like a manual laborer, possibly of eastern european descent. Plus he was using public transportation. That didn't help my appreciation of him. The fact that I had gotten off another tram a few minutes ago didn't cross my mind. Nor that I don't even have a job, and manual labour is infinitely better than none at all. His look of recognition had dragged me down to his sordid level, and I would have none of it.

I decided that was what I was going to write about tonight. Women's butts. About how they're mostly beautiful. And hypnotizing. And that when I dream off when I'm staring at them I don't dream of filth. Not most of the time. I just enter a trance. And feel happy. And peaceful.  I find staring at tush in motion very relaxing and meditative. My sincere concern is that -by god- I hope I don't look as rapey as that guy on the tram when I'm in my trance. Cause you see with me it's a spiritual thing.

I'm all about the spirit.

Here's a video.




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten