woensdag 10 september 2014

Optimism

The general tone of the blurbs I've written so far has been rather more optimistic than my usual train of thought. When I talk to my friends about my current situation I don't manage to stay as bright and positive as I do in these blurbs. Dealing with being unemployed, not knowing what to do next, confronting my own limitations and my procrastination usually lead to thoughts that are somewhat bleaker than the tone of my musings on here.

However, I feel that the attitude I present here is the only way out of the rut that I'm stuck in. Writing down resolutions to a readership that is hitherto non-existent hasn't thus far helped me actually get my ass in gear and DO something about my situation. But being depressed and moping about hasn't either. And in the end optimism is the only option. Every alternative leads to nowhere.

I hope that writing down these resolutions and affirmations will help me get in gear.

And who knows, maybe one day someone will read my story on here and find inspiration to get their head out of their ass and get their shit together.

Tomorrow's a new day.

I'm sure I'll think of something to do.

Here's a video of a turtle I once swam besides for a beautiful minute in the Red Sea.

It seems optimistic about its future. It too has little alternative.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten