vrijdag 5 september 2014

Today I visited a friend and made another resolution

My friend is the mother of a beautiful two year old girl called Stella.
It takes guts to give your daughter the same name as a very famous Belgian beer.
Especially if you're Belgian.

Today I have decided that I'm done with sitting on my ass. On monday I'm going to get myself a job.
I've decided to go for a random temping office job. Work until the end of the year, then head off to Utila and become a dive master.
Maybe I'll even complete my instructor course.

I am tired of doing nothing much. It was good while it lasted. One might even argue that it was necessary.

Here's a picture of the most beautiful little patch of palm trees I've ever seen.

Palm trees on a beach in Xcalak, Quintana Roo, Mexico

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten